|Ariel Platinum DZ963F8
39.4" x 39.4" x 89"
|Ariel Platinum DZ961F8
59" x 35.4" x 89.2"
|Ariel Platinum DZ962F8
47.3" x 47.3" x 89"
52" x 40" x 86"
|Ariel Platinum DA333F8
59" x 59" x 89"
|Ariel Platinum AM-154 70"
70" x 31.5" x 25"
|Ariel Platinum AM-156
59" x 59" x 24"
|Ariel Platinum AM-128
59" x 59" x 24"
Thank you for visiting SteamShower.org. As one of the nation's premier steam room and steam shower retailers, we are here to step you through whatever decisions you may have. If you are remodeling your bathroom and wish to order a modular style steam shower we offer Ameristeam and Ariel Platinum brand name units. If you are designing a full steam room from scratch, residentially or commercially we offer a broad range of custom-sized steam generators from Mr. Steam, Steamist and Thermasol. In the event you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
Check out the health benefits of a steam shower!
- Suffer from skin disorders? Steaming enahces your natural skin color and tone
- Encourages perspiration, your body's natural remedy for eliminating organic waste and toxins
- Eliminates germs and boosts your body's immune system
- Increases circulatory blood flow through the body thus increasing stamina and flexibility
- Steaming effectively treats sinus and respiratory conditions including asthma, sunisitis, bronchial infections and allergies
- Using a steam shower or steam room after increased exercise reduces lactic-acid buildup relieving your muscles from sore pains
- Offers daily mental relaxation. Having your personal spa at home reduces your stress level which in turn brings you long lasting health
Using steam showers can and will improve all of the following:
- The common cold
- Viral diseases
Improve your immune system
Steam therapy such as the use of a steam shower has several benefits to the body. It raises body temperature, simulating a fever - your body's most powerful defense. Hyperthermia is a great way to give your immune system a boost, along with killing off pathogens in your body. Steam showers also increase blood circulation, but not blood pressure because it expands blood vessels thus giving your skin a more radiant look and stimulating cellular growth. Steam therapy relaxes muscles and stiff joints. A steam bath is a great way to relax after a long day.
Steam Shower Precautions
Steam rooms shouldn't be used by everyone. They should not be used by anyone with a cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. They are also not recommended for small children, pregnant women or the elderly. If you think you are at risk you should consult with your physician. If you are interested in purchasing a steam shower be sure to check out our steam shower buying guide.
Tips to stay healthy when using steam showers
- Do not use a steam shower immediately after intense exercise. Let the body reach a normal temperature before using your steam bath.
- Drink plenty of water before and after your steam bath to avoid dehydration due to fluids lost.
- Avoid using steam rooms if open wounds are present.
- Avoid using your steam shower in excess of 20 minutes. Use the timer function to remind you